CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

04 April 2009

Holy Week Online Reflection


It's Lenten Season again. Let's pause from making money online for at least a week and check out how we are in terms of our faith.

I hope not to offend readers who have their own beliefs. I would just like to dedicate this post and share my thoughts about celebrating Holy Week.

I will miss going online for a week. Well aside from attending to my day job as a trainer in a call center, I also need to use my free time after office to have my own time for reflection.

Yes, I am Catholic and I believe in Jesus Christ. I may not always be present in every Sundays and Holy Days of obligation to celebrate the feast with Him, but I am trying my best to do little acts of kindness to others. Isn't that what's supposed to happen? To put your faith into practice?

How about you? What do you usually do during Holy Week?
Picture credit: oursaviorchurch.org

No comments: