CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

28 April 2009

Is It Just All Up in the Air?

That's what a friend of mine said when he argued that everything that I accomplished online doesn't really amount to anything because he doesn't see anything physical, tangible or concrete output.

For example, with all these blogging that I do, he argued that what if there comes a time (and it will, he said) when blogging becomes passe and people got tired of it all? Or, what if technology breaks down on me and everything that I have put up on my blogs suddenly got deleted? What now then? Everything that I worked hard for goes kaput.

Well, my reply to him was I do back-ups. :)

But seriously, I believe that all that I do online has a degree of meaning, that these are not just anything trivial or whimsical. It is important to me because it is a part of my life right now. And when something becomes a part of your life, it does become important.

No comments: