CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

20 April 2009

Online Family

How many of your family members are very much into this social thing on the Internet? Are they active in using Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, Twitter, and other such online services?

I asked this because I once came upon a blog wherein the blogger said that she and her mom are both 'addicts' to those kinds of sites. They both have accounts on virtually all social sites and they are online for the major part of the day. Especially her mom because she's a stay-at-home kind of mom so she has all the time to herself.

Don't you think that sounds very cool? My mom don't do those things. All she knows is how to chat with my Dad using either Yahoo! Messenger or Skype, which is by itself already cool, right? I mean, not all mothers know much about online stuff.

How about you? Are your parents active online patrons?

:)

2 comments:

Femmepower said...

My siblings navigate the Web more than I do.but our parents don't,hehe. ey,i got a tag for you at
http://femmepower.crunchystyle.com/2009/04/24/femmepower-joins-international-bloggers-community/ see yah!

Nhil said...

Thanks for the comment and tag femmepower. Will work on this tonight. :)