CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

18 April 2009

Earning Big Money Playing Online Games

I am not really a gamer. I sometimes think that it's a complete waste of time; valuable time that could be used on more meaningful ways.

But yesterday I was shocked when I heard a co-worker told me that she had just sold her character in Rohan (a popular MMORPG in the Philippines) for P20,000, which is about US$417.

Now that's a lot of money indeed!

I can't go into details because just like what I said earlier, I'm not a gamer and I don't know really much about online games. Well, my co-worker said her character is very much advanced already that's why some rich fella got interested and offered to buy it from her.

She agreed (who wouldn't?) and they met in an Internet shop in a mall. Right there her buyer double checked the game character and when he was already satisfied, he gave the money to her.

Now my friend has a new iPod Touch thanks to that game character.

:)

No comments: