CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

13 April 2009

Taking Time Off from Online Activities

Well, I didn't but I've noticed that some people did. The recently ended Lenten season, which is actually a vacation for all those hardworking office workers, gave the great opportunity for most people to take some time off from their everyday work life. And some people included their online activities.

For one thing, my instant messenger was very quiet the whole past week. Almost none of my friends went online and engaged in chit chat. Some of my blogging friends also did not make a post or go around visiting other blogs and leave some comments. This I continued to do because for me, this vacation is the best free time that I will ever have to do such things.

I am not complaining. All I'm saying is that I am not used to such level of silence on my online life. It goes to show that blogging, IM, and other such related activities are really social activities that even a day of non-activity can be a deafening silence after all.

:)

No comments: