CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

15 April 2009

Susan Boyle, Britain's Got Talent's Biggest Yes!

Susan Boyle lived the dream. And I just so love the way she did it. :)

I know that at this time, her YouTube video I Dreamed a Dream is hitting almost 4, 044, 900 views and I am expecting this number to rise, thanks to bloggers who believed that Susan Boyle is worth their time.

At first when I watched the video I really can't believe with what I saw and heard. I was moved to tears. It was more of a vindication on her part. At first the audience felt cynical about the talent that she had to share. But when she started to sing, everyone was dumbfounded. They were all proven wrong.

Even Simon Cowell. You could see the surprise on his face.

After Susan's performance, the audience where giving her a standing ovation that lasted minutes. Afterwards, I laughed when Simon said that the minute Susan walked on the stage, he expected that she would be giving a great performance.

Well, that's Simon. He doesn't want to be proven wrong so he obviously joked about it.

:D

No comments: