CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

29 March 2009

Problogger's 30 Day Blog Challenge

Have you ever joined a blog challenge?

This time I'll join one. :) I just received an update on my email regarding Problogger's 30 day blogging challenge and I'm so excited that I immediately signed up.

Just like in one of the Beatle's songs, I've been waiting for this moment to arrive. :) Before, I thought of coming up with a similar idea with my other blogger friends, but I surrendered to the fact that I cannot do it at that time. I'll have to join one first, yeah, get my feet wet and learn how to swim to the blogging current, the Problogger way. :)

I am so excited on what's in store for me as I start really focusing a portion of my time everyday to blog as I follow his daily challenge. :)

So let me ask you again, have you joined a blog challenge recently? What were your experiences?

No comments: