CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

25 January 2009

Internet Marketing Seminar with Zero Buzz?

You're probably confused when you read this post's title. That isn't possible, right? Wouldn't that be an oxymoron? I mean, an internet marketing seminar that is due soon but still there's no buzz about it?

I'm online everyday for at least 5 hours. I do a lot of web surfing, primarily blog hopping and reading anything that catches my fancy. Now I've been aware of a particular internet marketing seminar for the past couple of months but it still surprises me that there are no write ups regarding that anywhere I look.

Bloggers, especially the most active types, are very quick in picking up events like this and they are even quicker in blogging about it. But so far, I haven't read any blog post about such seminar.

When you try to teach people about internet marketing, wouldn't it be the best example if you can create enough buzz for that seminar and get it known not only in the blogosphere but with any other media.

No comments: