CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

25 January 2009

Twitter Newbie



I have just started to appreciate Twitter. Before I really ignore it because I could not fathom the idea of posting a Tweet about something especially since most people would Tweet things as common and as boring as "I've just eaten lunch" or "...feeling down today. Wonder what's on tv?"

But about a week or two ago, decided to give Twitter a chance so I logged-in and started posting. I quickly got hooked! I was surprised that I found it very exciting, perhaps because of the quality of the people that I follow and those who follow me. Like yesterday, I made a Tweet asking people what was the best headset that they could recommend should I decide to record a podcast. I got a reply from a blogger who also does her own podcasts and because of her credibility I've decided to try to look for that headset that she suggested.

I believe that Twitter is an amazing tool to connect with people, to spread your message and to be kept updated on what is happening. I'm downloading Tweetdeck right now because someone suggested it to me. I'll give it a try and I'll post about it later.

No comments: