CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

25 January 2009

Can Yahoo! Make It?

There are still industry speculations that Yahoo! is in the brink of failure even though they have finally found a new CEO. They say that it is not enough and that it would be better if Yahoo! would just renew their talks with Microsoft.

Some people are also saying that Yahoo! should not sell their whole business but rather just their search business.

In my opinion, that is not a good idea. Yahoo! is still the second most used search engine, that is why Microsoft eagerly wanted it. Microsoft does not want all of Yahoo! They just want the search engine to help them boost Live.

I want to see Yahoo! emerge through its crises. Perhaps it's just nostalgia for me because my earliest memories of using the Internet is through Yahoo! and I am still using their services primarily Yahoo! mail, YM Messenger and even the news, I always turn to them when I want my daily dose of news.

No comments: