Are you a full time blogger or doing this on your spare time?
If you're like me who juggles shifting schedules with blogging activities, then it is very challenging.
Simply because blogging isn't just about blog hopping right? If you want the 'hoppers' to keep coming back then you should offer them something new every time they visit.
It all starts with writing a blog post. Yes, for me it should be writing, not necessarily typing your thoughts in your computer.
So with all these things that we need to attend to, here are some of the best moments when we can write our next 'killer' blog post:
- Opening your email
- Doing blog hopping
- Reading your reader's newest comments
- Going out on vacation
- Answering a paid survey
- Checking your Paypal's latest account balance
- Writing a paid post
- Calling your loved ones
- You call it a day
- Having a good conversation
- A challenging confrontation
- Replying on your reader's newest comments
- Having a hearty lunch
- Writing your latest paid post
- Having a relaxing walk
- Visiting a new place
- Reading an inspiring story
- Talking to a customer service representative on the phone
- Coming up with other great blogging ideas
How about me?
Well now, I am eating my favorite peanut butter sandwich for breakfast as I am writing this post.
P.S. This is where I would appreciate the best blog writing moments that worked for you. ;)