CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

26 October 2008

Bye Linux, Hello Windows


It's been almost almost a week since my last post here. I just need to attend to a lot of offline work lately. I'll post more of my online and offline money making adventures here anyway. ;)


Okay, going back to what I should share with you. If you've been reading this blog for sometime now, you already knew about my concern with WiGo.


I'd have to admit that I am also a fan of free WiFi service especially when I'm out, blogging inside the coffee shops around the metro.


It was the other day when my boyfriend told me about his plan of changing the operating system of his Eee Pc because one of his online jobs would require it as the OS.


Luckily, he just sold his EeePC to his aunt and we went to a computer store to buy the same laptop but this time has Windows as its OS.


He felt relieved only for an hour after buying the laptop because he remembered that he should install an anti-virus software right away.


That's when I get to really love Linux. No one (I think) will ever dare create a virus for their OS ;)


No comments: