CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

13 October 2008

Help on Alexa Data


I need your help on this one.

I just checked my Alexa traffic details using my previous blogspot.com url. If you will scroll down on this page you will see the data on the traffic and links.

However, when I tested the same thing in Alexa using my new .com domain (www.24x7onlinediva.com), the details states No Data.

Question: When will I have the same data imported to my new url? How long should I wait if that's the case? Should I report this to them? I would really appreciate your help on my Alexa details. Thanks so much.

2 comments:

Gem said...

I also have the same problem with Alexa stats on new domain vs the old one. Like you I started out with "no data".

Alexa is supposed to see the merged stats. Instead, they see two. I tried contacting Alexa to merge the old stats. I guess they are too busy with their own stuff.

You can check my stats on my domains:
www.theladyprogrammer.com
theladyprogrammer.blogspot.com

however, the other site had a different story, because I started out with a custom domain after I opened up a new blog

www.thesingleparenttalks.com
thesingleparenttalks.blogspot.com

If you got massive traffic then the Alexa stats should be "back" in a few months.

Anonymous said...

You will not get back your Alexa data.
It's very different with Google PageRank. If you have pagerank, then you will get it back when google update it.

arthur (Making an Extra Money)