CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

04 March 2009

Blogging Books Anyone?

How do you want to learn about blogging?

For some, they wanted to plunge right away so they can earn money online as soon as possible. So they attend paid seminars and classes left and right. I don't see anything wrong about it. As long as you have the time and you can afford it, then I would encourage you to go for it.



For book lovers though, reading books about blogging sounds like heaven. I know, I also love reading books and this generally helps me bring back to focus. Aside from that, when we read a book, we expose ourselves to the conversational tone that we are suppose to practice in writing our blog posts.

Speaking of blogging books, can you recommend some that a newbie blogger can read right away? You will help our readers refer to that book especially those newbies who need a jumpstart for their blogging career.

Image credit: zone41

No comments: