CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

17 March 2009

Email Woes

I rely heavily on email for my various communication needs. In fact, I have a Yahoo! email account that I have been using for years that it would be a real disaster should it suddenly go kaput! And last weekend, I thought it did.

I woke up last Saturday feeling really good and my first thought was to go online and start replying on those long-overdue emails. I went to Yahoo! and tried to log in on my email account, but I kept getting errors. I was immediately worried thinking that my account had been hacked and that I have lost total control of my email. That would be disastrous indeed, since part of my life is contained in that email.

My worries were a bit alleviated when I learned that Yahoo! was just doing a maintenance and that I could check my email again later that day. And I did.

Perhaps it's a lesson learned that I should start using Outlook or Thunderbird so I could automatically download my emails. But I have to upgrade to Yahoo! Plus to be able to do that and I think it's a bit pricey for me.

No comments: