CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

23 March 2009

My Online/Offline Life

Do you feel that sometimes your time is wasted when you do nothing productive online in a span of a day?

That's how I feel right now. All I did today was watch videos from YouTube, play an online game, check emails (which contained nothing worthy), look at eBay for an interesting item... and that's just about it.

Some people go online to do something which in turn will make them earn a certain amount. Like making a paid post on their blog, clicking on ads, selling something in a forum and others. I did none of that today.

Plus I feel that my social life, actual, real life social life, has been quite affected because for the past couple of weeks, I haven't actually gone out with my friends.

Do you think it's about time that I go offline for a while when I start feeling like this?

No comments: