CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

08 March 2009

Have a Blog Schedule so You Can Relax

You've worked so hard to earn money online this week. Why don't you take some time off so you can relax a bit?



You know what? You really deserve a break. I mean real break from blogging from time to time. Do not use all your time and energy in front of the computer trying to make money online.

Don't get me wrong. What I'm up to is for you (and me) to come up with our own productive blogging schedules to follow. This will give us a better sense of fulfillment since we are on track of our achievements.

Aside from that, we can have a better view of what we need to do to improve our blogging activities and eventually make more money online because of this.

I'll give my own blogging schedule a try this week. I will let you know if that blogging schedule made me relax or even more stressed to do things online. :)

Image credit: Sage...here and away

No comments: