CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

21 September 2008

Pink Asus Eee PC: My Blogging Friend



This is my Pink Asus Eee PC and I love it! It has been my blogging companion for months and I really love how this little laptop makes me feel all powered and ready to blog anytime, anywhere.

I bought this last July before I went to Davao. I read all over the blogs that Davao City is bloggers haven because almost all establishments have FREE WiFi. I stayed there for a month and updated all my blogs using this little notebook friend as I stayed in some coffee shops. My blogging continued even if I was inside my hotel room because of their FREE WiFi service. ;)

My former best buddy Desktop was that jealous (well I guess) that it started to slow down amidst all the scanning efforts I made to check if it has a virus or just because of old age. ;)

I still love my Desktop but my mobile Asus Eee PC friend is here to stay.

Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

shadoweaver said...

It seems the Eee is every blogger's friend nowadays. I also bought one last July and have been enjoying my every blogging moment with it. It's one of the best things I've ever spent my (or my wife's) hard-earned money on and I'm glad to have it as a companion, being a professional writer and all.

edelweiza said...

your asus is a beauty. :)