CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

21 September 2008

Chat with The Online Diva!

If you've been reading my previous post, you already know that this is one of my newest baby blogs. Well, since I've started some of my other blogs six months ago, I never had the chance to blog about how my boyfriend and I developed our blogs because it's definitely off topic or because we just forgot to post about it.

That is why I'm very excited now that I already have my chat box up! I purposely did not upload one in my earlier days because I still have to build some more content and build relationship with other bloggers (to also promote this blog). I don't want to upload a chat box with an empty space after a week or so because of fewer visitors. But now, I feel the need to upload one because I received some email comments about not having one here in the blog.

Now that I have it up, I hope you'll leave your mark by typing a message on the chat box. Of course, I'd love to read your comments as well on some of my posts here.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: