CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

13 September 2008

Top Six Online and Offline Blogging List Tools


How many blogs do you have?

If you are like me who has multiple blogs to maintain, having a To Do List will really help you in a lot of ways. It helps you maintain your focus and monitor your blogging progress. It will also save your blogging time to achieve work life balance.

That's why I compiled here some of the tools that you can use to manage more of your blogging time.

Blogging Notebook

This basic tool will always be available for us to use even if you lost that internet connection (I hope not) and the most handy to have. That's why it's considered to be the original notebook you can rely on.

Notes / Notepad

This works like your usual post it note stickers without the clutter. I personally like this whenever I only have few things to do online.

MS Excel / Spreadsheet

This will definitely work if you want to track a long list of blogging things to do. I once made my Content List in Ms Excel and it worked well for me. You can easily modify the items since adding and or deleting cells and rows can be done on a breeze.

Ta-da List

They claim to be the world's easiest to do list with over 4 million to do lists templates to share with their users. This works by typing your to do list one by one on the field (yes only one field per task) provided.

Voo2do

It works like a usual office collaboration tool with a lot of tabs for individual and collaborative work. Another good feature is their publishing task lists that can also be possible for public viewing (optionally with a password). This is going to be useful especially if you are managing a blog network.

Remember the Milk


What I like about this list is that you can receive reminders via email, SMS, and instant messengers like AIM, Gadu-Gadu, Google Talk, ICQ, Jabber, MSN, Skype and Yahoo!

Tudu Lists

You don't need to hook it up on your email address when you sign up. You can also share your list with another user.


As I end this post, I just want you to know that I just included my own comments based on how I used these tools to list my blogging activities. It's best for you to check these tools out and see which matches your preference. What's most important is that you can manage all your blogging activities to make the most out of it.

How about you? What are the tools that you use to organize your blogging tasks?





Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Nica M. said...

This is timely! I'm actually looking for a to-do list app this past week. Since I have a lot of things to do for both my 8-5 job and my freelance work!

I'll check Remember the Milk firs since there are notifications by IM. Thanks Nhil!

Anonymous said...

Great post. I will try this one by one, wala pa kasi akong blog pero susubukan ko ito para mastart na rin blog ko. Balik ako dito Diva, share ko sayo blog ko, comment ka rin ha?

-Jennie