CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

08 February 2009

I'm Going to Try CamStudio 2.5 Beta Version

Through the recommendations of other bloggers, I am going to download CamStudio 2.5 Beta.

It's a free streaming video software. CamStudio lets you to record all screen and audio activity on your computer and save them into AVI video files. It also comes with an SWF Producer that transform the AVI files into Streaming Flash videos or SWFs for a more lighter format. It would then be more practical to feature SWF videos on blog posts.

What do I intend to do with it? As of today, I plan to create some videos on another blog of mine and use it as a test bed to enhance my tutorial/teaching skills.

I'll post an update here, probably a review of CamStudio if everything works out just fine for me.

No comments: