CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

12 May 2009

From Blogger to Wordpress

I am not sure if you are going to read this post today, but I will still try to post something here anyway.

While I am writing this post I am in the process of transferring this blog to a Wordpress platform and this transfer should take effect in 24 hours.

Aside from the change in platform, I will also have to change the look and feel of my site. I will view some of the template options later and will have to decide right away so I can have this blog up as soon as possible. :)

And from my domain of www.24x7onlinediva.com, I will have to use www.24x7-onlinediva.com after the transfer. :) This is new blogging experience for me and something that I need to do ASAP. :)

No comments: